Your shopping cart is empty.
In painting your portrait of any size -
I work very closely from one reference photograph.
A good photo is important.
Long story short - the better the photograph, the better the final painting.
HERE ARE SOME KEY FACTORS THAT MAKE THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE.
1. LIGHTING - if at all possible - take or send a photo that has been taken in natural light. Avoid Flash photography. If you have the “LIVE” feature on your phone - use it - it yields multiple frames from which to edit.
2. QUALITY - The best Photos were taken with a good quality camera or phone which gets higher Megapixels will yield a better photo = better painting.
3. FOCUS - one “trick” I learned recently is to AIM FOR THE NOSE. Something about focusing on that feature results in a photo that does the best job capturing personality.
4. REMOVE - collars, clothing and any other extraneous distracting elements from the photo. I generally do not include those items in the portrait unless specifically requested.
5. PERSONALITY - Each dog is a unique and wonderful animal . And YOU know YOUR dog and his/her quirks and special traits better than anyone. Try to capture those unique traits in your photos.
THANK YOU !
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
Become an ART FRIEND and be the first to receive new content and special promotions.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
WANNA BE ART FRIENDS?
JOIN THE NEWSLETTER!!
LEARN ABOUT :
* Upcoming Shows!
* Flash Sales
*Dog -A- Day info
* Special Discounts
Enter your email below and I will keep you updated !
Thank you SO MUCH !!!
Thanks for keeping ME connected!